|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon May 23, 2016 08:30 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Thu Jun 23, 2016 08:30 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
CalCPA Education Foundation provides more than 1,400 courses and conferences with top expert instructors and panelists delivered live, via webcast, On Demand HD/Podcasts and self-study – fostering excellence in individuals and the profession. Proceeds from the silent auction will support CalCPA Education Foundation as it delivers quality education and build knowledge to foster excellence and advance individuals and the profession.
Another set of silent auction prizes will be separately featured LIVE at the 50th Anniversary Gala on Thursday, June 23 at the Langham Hotel in Pasadena. Register here.
All net proceeds benefit the future development of continuing professional education for the CalCPA Education Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted after the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
- Check (Please make payable to "CalCPA Education Foundation")
Please do not send paymnts until instructed by the auction administrator.
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up at CalCPA Headquarters in San Mateo located at 1800 Gateway Drive, Ste. 200 or at our Glendale office located at 330 N. Brand Blvd., Ste. 710
- Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator For Details
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —